Wednesday 13 May 2009

up to speed

Well it’s been awhile – and it’s not that I haven’t written things to post here – but that I haven’t posted them.

But given that yesterday (12 May) my was my 3rd anniversary of arriving in the UK I’ve decided to turn over a new leaf and start writing and posting – even if only short bits – hoping this will also motivate me to get my camera out more often – as I have been sorely remiss.

Right to get things upto date (I do have a plan to post some of the posts I have written but not posted but you know what they say about plans ;) ) so without further ado since I last posted the following major things have happened

  • Applied for and got a full time job
  • moved to Edinburgh

Hmmm well that is pretty much it – still dancing way to much – and driving all over the countryside to do so – this month being a prime example – first weekend of the month was in London for the Ceroc Champs, last weekend I was in Torquay for a MJ & Tango weekender – am SO getting into Tango at the moment and this weekend am heading south once again this time to Oxford to teach a workshop and attend a ball.

For those that know my family – my sister and her husband have moved to Australia – were in Melbourne in the family home but now in Sydney for a little while as that is where the work is. And the parental figures are still in the UK.

2 comments:

Gary said...

All the cool kids move to Edinburgh after I leave :(. x

Yliander said...

you say the sweetest things Gary.

thanks for the comments has given me the motivation to get back to this
x