Wednesday 7 April 2010

Up to speed 2

well it's been nearly a year since the last the last time I brought this blog up to date so here we go - and I have much more reason to actually stick with my resolution to keep this up to date as I'm off on a great big adventure!!

since last time the following has happened

  • have become an Aunt!!
  • been offered and accepted a job with Saudi Aramco
  • departed the UK for Aus (just 3 days shy of my visa expiring it turns out)


and now I am in Aus waiting for my Visa to Saudi Arabia to finalised.

I'm going to be working as a secretary on the western side of Saudi Arabia - not exactly sure where as yet.

For those that know my family - Sister, Hubby and my darlin neice are in Sydney and have recently bought a house, and Parents are currently traipsing around the US of A on their way back to Aus.

No comments: