Friday 20 October 2006

A Night in Feithye

Last night most people stayed in – with only a few of us making our way into town. The reason for so many people staying in was not because they planned to have an early night but because we were having a party night – the Boys nominated their room as the location and declared they would smash us all.

So ensued an evening of drinking games, and general merriment. Including a dance off, singing and ending with having my roommate disappearing and me being locked out of my room as will happen although she did come back to find me as she felt bad about locking me out but by that time I had had found an alternate bed and was fast asleep.

All in all a fun and funny night

And I never did find out why the side table ended up in my bag?????

No comments: