Sunday 18 June 2006

Beach Ballroom Chill

This is the closing event of the Beach Ballroom weekend – and has a very relaxed atmosphere and takes place at the Northern Hotel with fab music by Tiggerbabe!

Originally I hadn’t intended to got to this party as having been away from Friday night – figured some time at home – those damn domestic duties just won’t do themselves - and an early night was in order.

However with such impassioned pleas for me to come to the event and having found my groove – it seemed worth the back and forth driving involved – so after some frenzied washing and cleaning I was back on the road to Aberdeen.

And it was so WORTH it – the only bad thing was having to tear myself away before the end so as to make it home at a reasonable-ish hour.

http://www.kodakgallery.co.uk/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=bn23palx.9i8z6r91&Uy=b9r0kp&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

No comments: