Tuesday 6 June 2006

Sunday Bliss @ Southport

Sunday arrived sunny & fine and I headed to the Latin Quarter for my 3rd instalment of WCS and was pleasantly surprised at the difference in the atmosphere – it was much more relaxed, casual & mellow vibe than previously – there were also less people around – which one would think would be a bad thing but it wasm’t well at least it wasn’t for me - what it meant was that there was room to move and see what was going on around the place rather than just a seething mass of people.

As to where the people had gone, some had to go home Sunday afternoon and others were still asleep (20 sturdy and compulsive souls had danced through the night to 9am.

Sunday afternoon in the blues room was the absolute highlight of my weekend.

I finally found my groove, the weather was delightful warm enough to not need a jacket and cool enough not to get over heated dancing.
And some highlights within my Sunday afternoon were


  • First convincing Isabella to ask Paul F to dance and then chatting with her after

  • Being introduced to yet more forumites by the darling MsFab

  • Watching the dancing

And
  • Dancing of course (wink)


And in amongst all this social activity I even made it to a couple more workshops – Viktor’s - Jive Masters Secrets & Nigel & Nina’s – Advanced Jive

No comments: