Friday 18 August 2006

Dancing in Stirling

in addition to all my touristing in Stirling I also went to a dance party at Albert hall on the Saturday night and another delightful Tea Dance on the Sunday.

The Saturday night has 2 rooms - Dance Demon in the main room and Tiggerbabe in the blues room. Would have liked to have spent more time in the blues room but it was just to hot - I am in the land that air conditioning forgot! and add to that that the bar ran out of water?!?! so ended up taking an early mark knowing that I wanted and early start and I had the Tea Dance on the Sunday to get the rest of my dancing fix

The Tea Dance was lovely - with nice mellow tunes by Tiggerbabe and lovely company with a merry little picnic to celebrate Freya's birthday before hand - so much delicious food I ended up feeling rather like a beach ball for the first hour or so felt rather like a beach ball.

there were some photos of these events but they have gone awol

No comments: