Friday 18 August 2006

Trip to London Town

Celebrations for my Sisters Engagement took me on a trip to London. So I jumped a train from Dundee to London - which while longer than a plane trip is easier straight of the train to the underground and then a short walk to E&P's flat. I arrived at the flat at about 11pm Friday night - just intime to meet P's Sisters husband A and A&B who were also staying at the flat - it was a rather cosy weekend.

Saturday morning E&P and P's siblings headed out to visit around london. I started a bit earlier than them which breakfast with Mum and Dad who were staying in a near by hotel for the weekend. After breakfast Dad & I headed into London where I was going to 1st Contact and after that we wandered rather confusedly around for a bit before heading back to Hammersmith and lunch with Mum.

No comments: