Friday 18 August 2006

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest

the Sunday after the engagement party saw the troupe trooping off to breakfast at organic café – on arrival we were greeted by the master of the domain a beautiful black lab type dog. We ensconced ourselves at a table and pursued the menu which offered up many delights for our breakfast feasting.

Next on my agenda was heading into Kings Cross where I meeting Marnie for a quick coffee before my train back to Dundee so me & my suitcase waved good bye to the troupe and trundled off to the tube station.

Kings Cross was chaotic – much more so than when I arrived or caught the train up to Dundee – Marnie & I eventually found each other, grabbed a drink and found a stair to sit on. It was lovely catching up with Marnie – she seems to be settling into London life very well – a job, a place to live and so on as with all catch ups the time went far to quickly and before we knew it my train was being called.

No comments: